2 Responses to “NANOBOTS”

  1. jmil says:

    they are called Nanites. sheesh.

  2. Brendan says:

    From the Wikipedia entry on nanorobotics: “The names nanobots, nanoids, nanites, nanomachines or nanomites have also been used to describe these devices currently under research and development.”

Leave a Reply

Hive76.org members: it's easier to log in.