- At 7:00PM, we’ll be updating our Scrum board with the latest status of our projects.
- After the Scrum meeting, we’ll be holding elections for our management team. If any members wish to cast a vote but are unable to attend the meeting, please check the Member’s group discussion for instructions.
- At 8:00PM, we open the doors for our regularly scheduled Open House meeting. There will be free pizza and soda, and maybe even a few college drinks for sale in the ‘fridge as well.
- Continuing our new tradition of Mini-Projects For Open Houses, we’ll have parts available for any visitors to make Bristle Bots. If you didn’t come out to make glow sticks last week, then you missed a ton of fun.
- Adam will be showing off the MakerBot and training any interested parties in its basic operation,
- and Sean will be bringing the skull of the Flaming Zombie Dummy to the Hive 76 “Trophy Case”.
As always, it will be pure, crystallized awesome. What else are you going to do on a Wednesday night, watch reruns of MythBusters?