Here is a nice list of the projects that have come out of Hive76.
- MakerBot Heated Build Platform: developed by Jordan Miller originally for bioengineering research.
- Milled extruder bolt: Concept by Chris Thompson, design and execution by Dave Sharp
- 3D printed, real-life Ban Hammer: designed and printed by Chris Thompson
- Location of Meatcard production: Chris Thompson laser etched beef jerky business cards here.
- USB Typewriter: Member Jack Zyklin developed a USB interface for typewriters.
- Beverage Elevator: How we exalted Adam Kaufman’s wire sculpture.
- Burning Zombie movie effect: Sean McBeth created a special effect for the series Exile.
- Life Sized Operation game: Make:Philly and Hive76 made a huge game of Operation with Ben Franklin for the Franklin Institute.
- Kitify: project from member Justin Dunham that allows people to easily create and sell kits.